This trek takes you to remote villages that are far from the beaten track. Sikles is the beautiful and extremely well kept village of Siklis perched on a hillock at an altitude of 2000 mtrs. Sikles is famous for its very well maintained rustic flair and there are few better examples of a traditional Gurung village. The trek itself is not a difficult one allowing time to study the wealth of flora and fauna to be found on route whilst also providing some wonderful mountains views of the Annapurnas, Manaslu, Fishtail and Lamjung.
Easy trekking around Pokhara!
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.